Our flyers offer detailed information on our services as well as upcoming courses, seminars, and events. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions you might have.
Products & Services
- Life Strategies' offers a wide variety of assessment training options including A- and B-level training as well as training on specific tools.
- B-Level Psychometric Training
- Are you a counsellor, coach, career practitioner, educator, or HR professional who wants to add "B Level" assessments to your professional toolkit? Do you have an undergraduate university degree with some psychology background? If so, you might be eligible for these courses, offered in partnership with Yorkville University
- Career Management Professional Program
- Yorkville University is the academic home for the Career Management Professional Program (CMPP). The program is designed to meet the professional development needs of career/employment counsellors, career practitioners, human resource management professionals, counsellors, rehabilitation professionals, and practitioners in related fields
- Case Manager
- For those new to the case management or seeking to expand their skills, this training will examine key aspects including needs assessment, goal-setting, action-planning, follow-up, evaluation, and documentation.
- Fundamentals of Career Development Theory
- CEUonestop.com hosts this online, self-paced course. It offers skills and knowledge to career development practitioners to assist students and clients through the lens of career development theory.
- Job Developer
- This course will outline best practices in job development including understanding diverse clients, preparing clients for employment, making effective client-employer matches, maintaining effective relationships with employers, and dealing with challenges and concerns that may arise.
- Job Developer Roadshow - Saskatoon
- Our Job Developer training can come to your community in a mixed-mode format integrating online and on-site components.
- Personality Dimensions
- Personality DimensionÂ® is a B level assessment which means that you must have specific training in the tool or graduate level training in the use of assessments, typically through a Masters in Counselling or Psychology degree.